Sunday, October 26, 2014

Done deal :)

Another program done. I'm so so so happy and almost in tears because I wanted it so badly and pushed myself beyond imaginable limits and I set the bar and expectations very high on myself, especially in the last 3 days.

In fact on Day 2 I screwed up quite a bit and I was very dejected and I told myself if I don't buck up and go all out, it will all be down the drain and in that would have disappointed many people. 

I'm glad I made it and held on till the very last with great support from my batch mates who were giving the support and help me in my journey and during the presentations especially. 

I love you all! 

:)

Friends from Phuket, Ho Chi Minh City, KK and of course Fitness First Malaysia.. Cheers! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts