Tuesday, November 25, 2014

BB67 Review

Over the weekend was LMQ4 workshop and BB67 was undeniably tough, at least it's tougher than BB66, I thought.

Especially the short sweet Core Abs track 6, at 2 and a half minutes, it's freaking intense! Just imagine how intense it is compared to BB66 Core Abs track 6a & 6b combined at over 7 minutes, yet manageable!

Taichi warmup is a bit weird I find due to the hips shift move while holding arms overhead.
Sun salutations - ntg much
Standing strength x 2 tracks - an OMG moment
Balance - Tough balance track especially after the 2 standing strengths, standing split! I can't believe I'm that flexible enough to hold my leg straight although not to the sky LOL...
Hip opener - a long 7 minutes to open the hip
Core abs - INTENSE MADNESS
Core back - not too bad, really need it
Twist - nice (better than I thought!)
Hamstring stretch - this is one yeouch... seated forward fold! My nightmare!!
Meditation - we all love this track, regardless.. like zoning out..

There, in a quick nutshell :)



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review! I just downloaded it and did it this morning and loved it! I have initial training in two weeks!! I got assigned tracks 1 and 4 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck to you, T1 is relatively simple in terms of chorey yet i find it challenging when it comes to coaching, T4, for people like me who cant straighten up the leg to the sky, it's a challenge! LOL.. I should post up some pic of me doing this track HAHAHAH!

      Delete

Popular Posts