Thursday, August 14, 2014

LESMILLS BodyBalance and me

I actually began my group exercise journey with BODYBALANCE back in 2009, way before I began BODYCOMBAT.

As the gym I was with (formerly California Fitness, now Celebrity Fitness) does not have BODYBALANCE and my trial pass with other gyms that has BB ended, I stopped going for BB classes, and switched to BODYCOMBAT instead..

In 2010, I took up BODYCOMBAT module training, and subsequently in 2011, I continued on my journey with LESMILLS in CXWORX, but my interests with BODYBALANCE didn't really die down..

Life challenges and difficult times recently brought me back to the realms of BODYBALANCE, and there and then I decided immediately, I will take up BB training..

And I did..

My training will be in BB66 come Oct 24-26 in Kuala Lumpur by none other than Riyo Fukunaga!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts