Monday, November 24, 2014

Thanking my lucky stars!

What are the chances do one get to team teach with a LesMills Asia Pacific Bodybalance presenter?
Not many I guess and even so, yes - I got that chance!

Not because I asked for it, but my mentor decided I should TT with a presenter, so she arranged for it, and asked me to go TT with Nick Heng instead of the usual TT slot with her. Next up she wants me to TT with Riyo! Everyone in Bodybalance knows Nick Heng and Riyo!

The good thing about being in Fitness First is that FF has quite a large number of the LM trainers, coaches, superstars and presenters, not only that makes TT and the progress a lot tougher but also easier access to first class feedback which every new trainee should appreciate - at least I do.

Next TT session - 1 Mont Kiara 11am - 29 Nov.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts